Are you leaving school or college soon and feel unsure about what happens next? Our summer programme is a flexible and safe space for young people to explore what to do next and to get the skills and confidence to apply for apprenticeships, jobs or college.
- Stay engaged in your education
- Excellent transition from school
- Build confidence and meet new friends
The programme will be held at our training centre in Newbury for half a day a week from Tuesday 26th July – Tuesday 16th August.
It includes a range of sessions and activities that will support your confidence and enhance your skills for your next steps:
- Ice-breakers and induction activities
- Team building activities (to include a free Mcdonald’s lunch!)
- CV workshop – create or enhance your CV
- Information, advice and guidance for your next step
Fill in the form on the right for more information or to reserve your space. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01635 35 975.