Congratulations on starting your apprenticeship journey! It is a pleasure to have you on board with us as you develop lifelong skills and open up amazing career opportunities.
Below are some useful links to get you started. You will find everything you need such as useful booklets and exercises, the onboarding slideshows and more.
Start with the onboarding handbook as it will tell you everything you need to know about your apprenticeship.
- Apprentice Onboarding Handbook
- Apprentice Onboarding Slideshow – 1
- Apprentice Onboarding Slideshow – 2
- CDP Log Template – use this template to help you record your 20% off-the-job learning hours
- WBTC Learner Charter – what you can expect from WBTC and what we would like from you in return
Fundamental British Values (this video has no sound)
Equality Act – Protected Characteristics
Prevent Case Study
Data on the Go
Questionnaires and Exercises
- VAK Questionnaire – to identify your learning style
- Dyslexia Questionnaire – identifies whether you have any dyslexic tendencies – this is not a formal diagnosis as this can only be carried out by those qualified to do so
- Free Writing Exercise – how you write without the use of a computer
Procedures and Policies
- Appeals Procedure – what to do if you do not agree with an assessment decision
- Maladministration Policy
- WBTC e-learning Policy
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy
- Run, Hide and Tell Poster – what to do in the event of a terrorist attack