Our Investment in Training Awards exist to recognise how our employers attract, look after and progress apprentices or work experience students. Every year we celebrate the investment and commitment all of our employers show to their training programmes, be that apprenticeships or work experience. A panel of WBTC staff review all employers against six criteria:
- Participation of apprentices or work experience students (16-18)
- Involvement with non-employed people
- Success rates of apprentices in the organisation
- Promotion and progression rate for apprentices
- Culture of learning and development within the organisation
- Promotion of equality and diversity
The outcomes of the gradings then result in a merit, commendation or excellence award. We are very pleased to announce the awards for 2022 below.