Take the next steps in your career with an industry recognised management qualification – ILM qualifications.
Whether you’re new to management, looking to move forward in your career or feel you need some extra knowledge in your current role, an ILM qualification (Level 3 to Level 5) will help you develop the skills needed to get ahead in your career.
Using real-world challenges and examples, develop the skills needed to think critically and strategically. Apply and implement your learning to your organisation and make positive changes.
“93% of employers say they have more capable managers after they complete ILM qualifications” ILM
- Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
- Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Level 3 Diploma in Leadership and Management – option to be fully funded
- Level 4 Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management
- Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management
Click here to download the ILM self-assessment form
“90% of managers are better able to communicate, give feedback and motivate their teams after an ILM qualification” ILM
Adaptable and customisable programmes
- Tailor qualifications to suit your organisation
- Recognition of prior accredited learning can count towards ILM qualifications
- Continuing career development – study units from the level above and below, so managers can be fast-tracked to a higher level
- Qualifications are nested – complete an award (smallest qualification) and it counts towards a certificate (larger qualification) at the same level
Ready to apply or need some more information? Get in touch now
Alternatively, find out about our other CPD courses here.