For nearly 40 years we have specialised in delivering high quality apprenticeship training, helping over 15,000 apprentices in their career journey. Our personable approach gives learners the skills needed to take the next steps in their career.
“Significant numbers of learners achieve their qualifications and progress to higher levels of learning, gaining promotion at work and developing good vocational and interpersonal skills.” OFSTED
WBTC apprentices are assured of high-quality training and support throughout. We’ll help you:
- Find a great paid job with a local employer
- Develop the skills and knowledge you need to succeed at work
- Achieve recognised qualifications to boost your prospects
We offer apprenticeships in a range of exciting sectors including:
- Office – business administration, customer service
- Management – team leading/supervisor, operations and departmental management
- Construction – carpentry, electrical installation, gas fitting, plumbing
- Engineering – manufacturing, electrical, maintenance
- IT and Telecoms
- Education – teaching assistant
- Logistics – warehousing and storage
If you’re ready to apply, take a look at our latest vacancies, get in touch via email or call 01635 35975.
If you’ve already started your apprenticeship journey, visit our onboarding page to find lots of useful resources and more information. You can also find out about the learner support available to you here.
Apprenticeships aren’t just for school and college leavers; adults of any age can also take advantage of the scheme.
Working with you and your employer we’ll match your role with the qualification and manage ongoing training and assessment. You will also have the opportunity to do additional free workshops and team building events.
Email Karen Dodd on email@example.com to find out more.
For more information about funding options and Advanced Learner Loans visit the gov.uk website.
Not ready for an Apprenticeship?
Don’t worry if you don’t feel ready for an apprenticeship yet, or need additional support with functional skills. Find out more about traineeships and our Great Start programme.